Full polyurethane bushing change

350 Russ

Is it worth it or should I just change a few of them? hard to do? worth it in the long run.

Car is just used on road and not tracked, with all other standard suspension othe than being braced with the GT spec bracing kit.

Time to fit isn't an option as it will be off road for about a year, so plenty of time to get the work done.

Edited by 350 Russ

For the same price as a full set of bushes (nearly £1k) or a little bit more, I'd spend the money on suspension tweaks, ARBs, lowering/stiffer springs or coilovers and a good alignment. The improvement in handling from those will far exceed bushes, I'd say the bushes are more to compliment other handling tweaks.

I believe Jez from H Dev has a set on his car, but I think it was because he tracks it, there is a thread somewhere.

I'd only go for front bushes for the upper and lower control arms, compression arms and ARBs if you only want to do them.

As for changing them, you need a press to remove and reinsert the new ones (excluding ARBs), so either remove the arms and pay a garage to do them or buy a press.. Also important to get an alignment afterwards.

Edit - here http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/48020-superpro-bushes/

Edited by Jp606

• 3 weeks later...

Just did the full set of front poly bushes on mine! I would say a MUST ...

'For the same price as a full set of bushes (nearly £1k)' .... ehhh

£126 from the USA for Upper & Lower Control Arm Bushes with the Compression/Banana Arm Bush too :)

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/87055-front-bushes-prothane-from-usa/

Suspension feels slightly stiffer and the car in general is so so so much more responsive :)