Hi all from Huddersfield

:welcome: from a fellow Yorkshireman.

There's a nice yellow GT4 just gone for sale...

Ha ha, I'm only too aware of that beautiful example. I've seriously got my fingers crossed that I'll be owner of it soon :). Sadly I'm in the queue tho so its unlikely

Welcome along 😊

What age are you looking for? Roadster or coupe?

I'm after a coupe that's ideally pre 55 plate to avoid the higher tax, but if the right example pops up that's newer then I doubt I'd turn it down

• Like 1

Welcome along ������

What age are you looking for? Roadster or coupe?

I'm after a coupe that's ideally pre 55 plate to avoid the higher tax, but if the right example pops up that's newer then I doubt I'd turn it down

I know a nice gunmetal 2004 for sale 😉... the best colour...

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=281355812127

• 2 weeks later...

I finally managed to find a Z!! I'm now the happy owner of a 2005 GT in black. With some powder coated alloys it looks the business and is just epic to drive. Only downside was the 100 mile drive to go and get it. Still happy times from here on in :)

I finally managed to find a Z!! I'm now the happy owner of a 2005 GT in black. With some powder coated alloys it looks the business and is just epic to drive. Only downside was the 100 mile drive to go and get it. Still happy times from here on in :)

Great news. :yahoo:

Hope you're pleased with your Zed and enjoy it. ;)

I don't understand when people make this point- surely thats a bonus as it means you will get to drive the z for 100 miles on your first day of ownership!

I don't understand when people make this point- surely thats a bonus as it means you will get to drive the z for 100 miles on your first day of ownership!

Ha ha. Very true. The drive wasn't a problem as I had a lot of fun, after the first 30 miles when I finally realised it was really really hot because the heated seat was on!!

Ha ha. Very true. The drive wasn't a problem as I had a lot of fun, after the first 30 miles when I finally realised it was really really hot because the heated seat was on!!

Hahaha, nice! Good choice with the GT spec

• 3 weeks later...