For Sale requirements?!

AaronHart99

Hi all, what's the sketch with advertising your car for sale on here? I've seen that you need a minimum 100 posts. 😂. Or something like that. Any pointers would be much appreciated, thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rules on selling a Zed

MINIMUM LIMIT OF 100 POSTS before you can post in this section and has been a MEMBER FOR A MINIMUM OF 6 MONTHS.

This rule is there for anyone wishing to get an idea of the history of the car and its owner. We are sure you can appreciate we do need to place some control over advertising sections.

The OP can request for the thread to be locked after posting. Please contact a member of admin/mod before placing ad.

No spamming to get the post count up permitted.

Any advert placed without passing the 100 post count rule will automatically deleted.

Any posts posted under the minimum count will be removed and spamming to get the count up quickly is not permitted Buyers

Cars sold here may have been mentioned on the forum before, and you may be able to do some research into the vehicle on this site, whether that bring good or bad news. If you discover information about a vehicle which differs to that posted by the seller, please inform one of the team.

That's a shame that you have to have 100 posts

Not really as we don't know your car that well and can't trace the history. This prevents people selling cars that are dogs on the forum and protects the members.

Basically looking to sell my 350z as a new puppy and home improvements are beginning to dictate my life and the car just won't be getting the use and attention it deserves. Looks like I'll have to go down the autotrader route.