H.i.d lights

Zhorno

My 350 has the hids but there not very good , a lot of people agree can you just change the bulbs to higher k

Eg 6k is legal 10k is better but not legal

Only reason I say this is cus I put a h.i.d kit on my van 10k and it's amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes you can just change the bulbs over...10k is a little much I think though.

Here's mine when I changed them over to 8k, bright white with a nice subtle blue tint

Standard left --- 8k right

WP_20131030_006.jpg

Most new cars nowadays have lights as bright as this anyway, some with even more of a blue/purple tint...Mercs / Audi's / Jags etc...

You won't attract any attention as long as your not driving like a loon, hope that helps :thumbs:

Is it the same connection and all that , goes into a ballast like the h.i.d kits you get?

Also can Somone tell me which bulb they take ? Saves me taking my bulbs out to look then putting it back till I order some

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you can got through the splash guards next to the wheel i think but apparently its a bit awkward..

My car is sitting on the floor so there is no tire gap to even get a finger in there let alone your arm lol

You need D2R bulbs. I got mine off eBay for about £20. You can pay £70 per bulb or a pair for a tenner, so I decided £70 was outrageous and £10 was too cheap and likely to blow.