LOCKING Z LOGO TYRE VALVE CAPS

RDON

some little S**T has nicked my z logo valves caps so I need some new ones but best go for locking ones this time! anyone recommend some decent ones please?

I bought these ones for my old man which he has had on his BMW for ages now; http://www.ebay.co.u...=item4ab67fa96f

Look good too.

The "Z" ones like these; http://www.ebay.co.u...=item233b498755

...just have grub screws and imo don't look as good either.

Good luck. :thumbs:

"

Had a look at the Z link, not surprised they don't look to good as their advert implies , "Steel with Chrome Silver, Anti Rush Treatment",

I bought some of these grubscrew locking caps off Ebay but left them on the wheels over the winter as I had my winter set on

Come this spring, had all sorts of grief getting them off as the grubscrews had rusted solid.

So - I suggest you swap the grubscrews for stainless ones - or at least take them out if you put the wheels into storage over winter!

I bought some of these grubscrew locking caps off Ebay but left them on the wheels over the winter as I had my winter set on

Come this spring, had all sorts of grief getting them off as the grubscrews had rusted solid.

So - I suggest you swap the grubscrews for stainless ones - or at least take them out if you put the wheels into storage over winter!

I've heard of people having similar problems. Imo I wouldn't bother with them but was just suggesting some options for the op.

I have chrome dome valve covers on my Zed. Look great and only £4.50 odd from eBay. "Touch wood", ...nobodies pinched them yet. :lol:;)