[SOLD] Rays 19" alloys with tyres and spacers £1500 ono

bakseedaa

I have for sale my rays alloys off my 370z. They have all been refurbished and never used since. The colour is not a match to the 40th

anniversary wheels (long story) they are now more a gunmetal colour.

The wheels come with Vredestien Sessanta tyres with 6mm font and 5mm rear tread. the wheels also come with 20mm Eibach spacers and 2mm shims for the fronts, they also have the wheel nuts, locking nuts and lock nuts key

http://s898.photobuc...ary/Rays Alloys

Hopefully the link to photobucket works :-) I will split the wheels and the spacers but I do believe if you put the wheels on a 350 you will need the spacers. Collection would be preferred (Lancashire area) but shipping could be arranged.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I am trying to sell the wheels and spacers together first as if I do manage to sell them a 350 owner would need them. If I cant I will let you know what I want for them separately.

To be honest I would accept any reasonable offer on the wheels and spacers.

I also have a set of 370z eibach lowering springs for sale (still attached to original shock absorbers with 16000 miles on the shock absorbers and about 8000 on the springs)

Edited by bakseedaa

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I also have a set of 370z eibach lowering springs for sale (still attached to original shock absorbers with 16000 miles on the shock absorbers and about 8000 on the springs)

Its a long shot, but do you have these still?

I can confirm the springs are not for sale. They are now attached to my car :) Sorry!

• 9 months later...