2007 / 2008 quote

H5

Damn it, Im 26 and I pay £780, fully comp with one year roadside cover with greenflag, windscreen replacement, £250 excess, and covered for mods 19" alloys body kit, and stereo. I have 3 points CU30 and 3 years ncb, how comes you lot pay alot less :thumbdown:

Jay to make you feel better,

I'm 33, 10yrs NCD, np points or convictions..... but because I live in an Oldham postcode (even though I'm 15 miles from Oldham), I'm paying more than you!

So stop whinging!! :thumbs:;)

You are 33 :scare: Wow my image of you has definatly changed now, Ill picture you as this now ignore my last picture of you:

steptoe.gif

lol just kidding :p;)

with insurance renewl probably best to start from scratch again between two companies every year to avoid the % inc rease then. You would of thought they would drop the price to keep you not increase it :headhurt:

But then you can always haggle with them thats why i get a quote online then call them and then say I can get it £100 cheaper sometimes work think they work with a variant of perhaps a £100 to play with

Agreed with Mike & Jacko, paying MUCH more than you Jay - 31, 8yrs NCD, no points/convictions, no mods, car garaged @ work & home.

Postcodes mate, that's the biggest thing - I got a quote on the Z with my Mum & Dad's postcode just out of interest, it was a 1/3 of the price I'm paying :thumbdown:

Cradle snatcher :teeth:

I take all your all UK 350's coz admiral wont do imports now !!! somebody bin smashing up to many Zeds :wacko:

Terrible thing jealousy ;)

Admiral now do imports - I'm with them this year, for £280. :thumbs:

Cradle snatcher :teeth:

Absolutely :teeth:

My last 4 have been 38, 35, 34 and now 32 so getting younger! Perfectly happy with this one though so dont think I'll be going any lower.

Back on topic.......I'll have to look at cancelling and re-submitting if it helps save money with privilege then...

Back on topic.......I'll have to look at cancelling and re-submitting if it helps save money with privilege then...

Just do a new quote with them on the website and I bet you see the difference. I did that last year and rang them up and they were just like fine, cancel existing policy, open new one and they transferred NCB across..... pointless exercise on their part really apart from they relying on people being lazy and not checking! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Just renewed this morning, with more than last year new premium £491.99 three claims in last five years only one my fault no points and wife to drive, after about two hours looking norwich union came back cheapest at £345 plus as it is a second policy i get £100 cash back which makes it £245 thats less than the vauxhall.

max.

I just had to get the insurance done on the new Zed, unfortunately Adrian Flux couldn't quote me at all apart from the renewal from RSA. Due to writing off 35k worth of car RSA wanted to charge me an additional £500 over last years quote, that brought it up to nearly 1.2k :( Oh and they also wouldn't protect my NCD :(

Anyway, I went thru to Sky Insurance who could quote me. I ended up paying £925 with protected no claims.

37, 11 years NCD, No points but I do have two fault claims, first was Jan 2003, theft from a motor vehicle (2k) and Feb 2007, writing off the last Z (35k).

Grand scheme of things I suppose I am happy, the insurance does cover the car being modified so the body kit, stillen exhaust and Nismo wheels are all covered :D

When I rang admiral end of last month - I was told they have stop insuring imports, now someone says they are insuring :wacko::wacko:

Whats the score are they or not

Admiral would not quote me for my JDM when I got it last year, but I renewed with them this year (April) no problem - good price too (£280 for a 56 year old with 10 years NCB in a low postcode area). :thumbs: