My Car is back and its sitting outside my house right now

Revsport

My Car is back and its sitting outside my house right now.........and the reason for that is because its too low to get in the driveway :D

I will take pics after i clean it and flatten and polish the paint but if i say so myself it looks sweet.

I didnt spray the carbon wings yet as i may get a carbon hood but when i post you guys can make your mind up if it looks ok.

All I need now is the suspension set up and its back in action :teeth:B)

Lew

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

just bought my zed yesterday and too have found i cant get it on my drive! clucking bell :rant:

For those that have had work done,what costs am i looking at,to give me an indication as to the pain in my wallet.

The wife has seen the threads and says at least i am not the only idiot! B)

Hi

just bought my zed yesterday and too have found i cant get it on my drive! clucking bell :rant:

For those that have had work done,what costs am i looking at,to give me an indication as to the pain in my wallet.

Hi Flavius,

What I can tell you is that some people from the Z community that have had the same problem have had some success by speaking to the council - if it's a public owned pavement.

Not sure how it works but well worth looking into. I'm sure someone will be along in a bit that can help.

Would have done it myself but I'm renting at the mo. :D

Hi

I know how you feel, I once had a Merc 300CE I lowered and put huge rims on with low profile tyres, my drive where I used to live was very steep to get out of ,as in, it dropped down about 6 feet in 10yards ! I couldnt get the car out with the mods on and had to take them all off again ,untill I had the drive altered :blush: You can imagine what the other half made of all this :thumbdown:

My Car is back and its sitting outside my house right now.........and the reason for that is because its too low to get in the driveway :D

I will take pics after i clean it and flatten and polish the paint but if i say so myself it looks sweet.

I didnt spray the carbon wings yet as i may get a carbon hood but when i post you guys can make your mind up if it looks ok.

All I need now is the suspension set up and its back in action :teeth:B)

Lew

This thread has sort of gone off topic. Where's the pics Lew?

I was going to go for house of colour Cobalt Blue but I love the Azure too much. plus its alot less hassle ifti need to spray out any scratches in the future. Nissan paint is expensive at £40 per L House of colour cobalt costs £400 :scare:

plus you need to spray a full section for house of colour candy. :headhurt: