350z Nismo s tune exhaust

Kev

I love the sound.

I was going to buy a Ark but I've been advised it might be a bit loud for a roadster.

I've found new in the us but they won't ship here.

I'm even considering US forum classifieds.

There are so many different exhausts for the Z it makes my head hurt.

Someone in Cali, can't remember their name. They have 2 but they don't ship to Northern states let alone the UK.

My insurance won't let me change the cats and I'm a bit worried the Invidia will be a bit quiet without hfc's.

Edited by Kev

If you want one that badly, then don't let the shop not shipping to the UK be a barrier... They are so rare now, I'm surprised there are even any still for sale at all. The Nismo sounds amazing, but isn't much louder than stock. HFC's and the Nismo is :cloud9:

PM Tarmac, he imported mine from a shop in California, so may be able to help get it over for you? :thumbs:

• Like 1

Thanks, I'll give it a try. He did mention the last one imported ended up costing £1800!

I nearly bought the none s tune nismo by mistake. The one that is basically the standard exhaust with larger tailpipes and nismo etched into them. It was only $400, thought I'd found a bargain.

I got mine imported from Concept Z Performance in March 2013. It cost £1350 after all the shipping and taxes. Worth it though

I relaise I have offered no help but I'm not selling mine just yet. However I thought I should let you know that the charges fro shipping, taxes and the exhaust shouldn't be as high as £1800

• Like 1

Seems a lot of cash for what is tantamount to just getting a nice noise? From what I have seen of the Nismo its only just a bit louder than stock, you would need HFCs or decats to make it roar a bit more, but thats more cash...

I told the OP that I know someone who paid £1800 after shipping/taxes etc, that was him importing it himself though, I used to sell them at £1250 ish when I had a supplier.

OP - you could ask the supplier if you could arrange collection from them if they don't want to ship, I have a few import accounts so I could back charge you the shipping costs. They are fairly pricey though.

Personally I would go for a true dual system though if it was me

• Like 2