New clay cloths review

cmck13

I see that the new clay cloths and mitts are at last enjoying success although they have been around a few years. Just like to point out at this stage that they are actually made from a form of rubber designed like a microfibre cloth. I have used a version for a few months now and the system is similar for all the versions out there. This link will give a fairly precise review on their use and I certainly give them a thumbs up. Please note though they do have a limited life varying on how many times you use them but even so they should all be cheaper to use than clay.

http://www.detailing...ad.php?t=323203

£40 that calls for a :scare:

Its on here as a guide to using the cloths not as a sales ad for the one shown, Mine was £24 for a car pro cloth, halfords charge £12 I think for a mitt type, but what you need to bear in mind is that you can pay between £10 to £30+ for clay bars and they will not last as long by the very nature that the clay keeps the contaminants in the bar itself. :thumbs:

£40 that calls for a :scare:

Its on here as a guide to using the cloths not as a sales ad for the one shown, Mine was £24 for a car pro cloth, halfords charge £12 I think for a mitt type, but what you need to bear in mind is that you can pay between £10 to £30+ for clay bars and they will not last as long by the very nature that the clay keeps the contaminants in the bar itself. :thumbs:

I hear what you're saying for sure.

I'm going to get one and trial it.

Think I'll stick to Dodo for customer cars but when I'm prepping my own for sale this could be a cheaper alternative to a 25 quid clay bar!

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk