36 years old

11 years no claims

no points

no claims

plus the Mrs

34 years old

3 points (SP60)

1 claim (theft from)

Adrian Flux = £505 with full body kit (weren't bothered by the kit as its cosmetic) but I was already insured with them.

What was really interesting was that when I rang AFlux on the normal line and I didnt mention I was already with them they quoted £1239 :scare:

Post any Z import insurers below and your quotes / particulars / model / anything you think relevant really

PS tried privilage and they dont do imports any more, Sky was £741

Thanks, that good to hear :teeth:

To be honest I stopped looking after I got that but I was trying to get all import quotes in one place just to help give others a reference point when they come to insure their imports.

Doesn't look like there are many willing to input though which is a shame :surrender:, still its early days and I am always the optimist. ;)

Come on Fairlady owners, put your details up, because its a pain trailing through all the non import quotes out there as I am sure you've all found out in the past.

As most of you know I have had a reasonable claim this year for front end wind damage.

My company wanted £731 on renewal but Liverpool Victoria charged me £484 with full protected no claims and full business use.

ME?

Old and in a high insurance area - car crime capital of the Uk lest year - but with a pretty good insurance record!

Ming the wrinkled

Although I don't have a JDM, I swapped over to Liverpool and Victoria last month and saved about £130.

Thanks for the imput Trev but it did say IMPORTS ONLY :headhurt:

Trying to keep this for JDM Zeds

A few more details though peeps your age (dont be shy), car model, car year, NCD, claims , convictions, wife / husband included, restricted miles. :thumbs:

What about Bell / Admiral - I read somewhere they only do base models is that correct?

Although I don't have a JDM, I swapped over to Liverpool and Victoria last month and saved about £130.

Thanks for the imput Trev but it did say IMPORTS ONLY :headhurt:

Trying to keep this for JDM Zeds

I know. That's why I said "Although I don't have a JDM" :p L&V are still worth a try nevertheless :)