3SDM 0.01's

M1K3Y77

Guys, i really want a set of 3SDM 0.01's for my 350. Most places are saying they wont fit. I know the PCD is right but i am guessing that they will catch on the callipers? So if thats the case, spacing them would be the answer right?

Has anyone fitted these wheels to their Z? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

We've supplied them to a member here who has a Skyline and we know of a 350z owner who has them fitted, I'll see if I can get in contact with him to ask what he's running... :)

If you could that would be great!! :teeth:

18" x 8.5J / ET15 / 5x114

£141.50 / $TBC

18" x 9.5J / ET18 / 5x114

There website has the correct PCD, should be fine, don't know about Brembo Clearance

Thanks very much, yeah man i have Brembo's and thats what i am worried about. But i can still space them though. I don't think it will be the end of the world!

to be honest they look poo

350Z-Wheels-Field3.jpg

huh, they really don't look as good as what i had in my head lol. Thats thrown a spanner in the works a bit. Still i think that would look better with some stretch?

The car isn't really helping the look either.

there 20s still look poo

IMAG0181.jpg

Wouldn't be my choice.

Mike, why don't you go look at what Tarmac has to offer? Japan Racing 18s for like 450 a set? Some of them don't look bad :)

Edited by mouthwash

IMO that design just doesn't suite the muscular / fat shape of the zed...

After seeing them fitted i know what you mean. I would love a set of Rota MXR-R's but i can only see them in the USA!

I have them in 18s on my skyline

8300449A-03BA-4A19-8478-4C9FD3441851-1847-00000458AF60E881_zpse1c2c766.jpg

I thought they would suit the zed better but they don't look as good as I thought

I think the zed suits deep dished wheels better

• Like 1

I have them in 18s on my skyline

8300449A-03BA-4A19-8478-4C9FD3441851-1847-00000458AF60E881_zpse1c2c766.jpg

I thought they would suit the zed better but they don't look as good as I thought

I think the zed suits deep dished wheels better

They look great on the skyline. You did the same as me, i thought they would suit the ZED too. Well i am now looking at Rota MXR's or 3SDM 0.06's i do love dish on a 350 though!