Poorly Z........worried (gulp)

Kraziekatz1

Ok, garage phoned.......heat shield looks good, as does exhaust, brackets, flange. Drop links, lower arm bush, ball joint, coil springs all look good also. Am happy but stumped.

Going to run the Z to work tomorrow and see how it is......maybe it just doesn't like being driven by hubby lol

370Ad......mechanic said that he could see the car had really been taken care of B) Naturally I took full credit :D

Haha! Well I am glad its nothing major.

Maybe it was something caught underneath that has now come off?! Will keep an eye out for you zooming past on the M4 ;)

Ok, garage phoned.......heat shield looks good, as does exhaust, brackets, flange. Drop links, lower arm bush, ball joint, coil springs all look good also. Am happy but stumped.

Going to run the Z to work tomorrow and see how it is......maybe it just doesn't like being driven by hubby lol

370Ad......mechanic said that he could see the car had really been taken care of B) Naturally I took full credit :D

Haha! Well I am glad its nothing major.

Maybe it was something caught underneath that has now come off?! Will keep an eye out for you zooming past on the M4 ;)

Funnily enough the mechanic did suggest that maybe Alex had 'picked something up' when he was driving yesterday and then it fell off...........have visions of a squirrel running up and down the exhaust :lol: