Argghhhh...

Kaminari

...so today I got back from work to the park and ride where I leave my car, and my Z dust caps had been nicked!

Bloody kids.

So, the question is...where can I buy some new ones in bulk?...as I don't want to compromise on the look of my car just because chavs rule the car parks...

(I figure having to replace four or five sets a year might be bearable...)

Anyway, what does everyone else do? Perhaps keep a set of Zs for special occasions, but use black plastic ones otherwise?

K

Black plastic everyday. Too many nicked in the past.

Toatally agree. I've had loads of sets nicked from previous Impreza's. Now I just have black plastic ones. They are just too nickable to kids. I've never been tempted to use anti-theft ones either as kids might borrow dads tools to remove them!!

Blck plastic all the way. I'm sure I'd have a stash of metal ones in my folks garage though..... we used to take them off lorries for our bikes!

I know, I know, it was bad. I was NOT a chav though, just liked my push bike clean and shiny - we used to buy spray paint to match them colour wise! :blush:

yep got mine in titanium colour after what just happened to yours and still on and very good quality.

Be careful of cheap imatation ones, they rust and lock on. New valves os the only option to remove them.

Cue sarnies 'for sale 4 dust caps joke' :teeth: