Brembos????

350matty

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Sorry, hate to be a pain.

I've just been told by Nissan (Shepperton) that the Brembos on my import are different to the UK brembos.

It'll take a few days to order the pads in and it'll cost £235 front and £145 rear. Which is quite a healthy amount of cash, just for pads.

Just to be double double sure, are you saying that Nissan are wrong, imports and UK brembos are the same and I can get redstuff brembo pads all front and rear for £99?

I've just been told by Nissan (Shepperton) that the Brembos on my import are different to the UK brembos.

It'll take a few days to order the pads in and it'll cost £235 front and £145 rear. Which is quite a healthy amount of cash, just for pads.

Just to be double double sure, are you saying that Nissan are wrong, imports and UK brembos are the same and I can get redstuff brembo pads all front and rear for £99?

they are taking the p1ss :lol:

Brembo's are the same on all 350Z's wherever they are from.

EBC £99 full set

Ferodo DS2500 £175 full set

Endless VN £158 full set

Performance Friction £200 full set

Endless SSS £250 full set

Plenty of options