Headlight Advice

Zedd

So i'm thinking of getting some new headlights for my Z, as part of a long list of mods i want to get! ;)

I'm wanting a black background to them, and i'v spotted these "halo" headlights, which I personally think look pretty cool. Something to the effect in the link below.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/291133711755?limghlpsr=true&hlpv=2&ops=true&viphx=1&hlpht=true&lpid=108&device=c&adtype=pla&crdt=0&ff3=1&ff11=ICEP3.0.0&ff12=67&ff13=80&ff14=108

Anyway, just wondering if any of you lovely folk on here have similar lights you could point me towards or any advice/constructive criticism!

Cheers! :)

As Ricey said, they're for left hookers, so will need adjusted for our roads and i'm not sure if it's possible, although you will probably get away with pointing them pretty low to pass the MOT.

However, I don't like them at all and I feel that changing to those lights is not about making the car look better, but simply changing them for the sake of modifying away from standard.

Think the US ones will need modifying for UK roads mate.

Not my cup of tea but I've seen a LOT worse

Yep, sorry that was just an example, my bad. Trying to find something from the UK that doesn't look cheap and tacky.

Think the US ones will need modifying for UK roads mate.

Not my cup of tea but I've seen a LOT worse

Yep, sorry that was just an example, my bad. Trying to find something from the UK that doesn't look cheap and tacky.

I don't want to burst your bubble mate but that's going to be an epic task.

There really isn't much that doesn't look chavalicious in terms of aftermarket lights......certainly not cheap at any rate.