Zed on the way

mikejbry

Thanks for the replies!

The fact it was missing a couple of services, plus the small car park ding, at the agreed price I was pretty happy, but along with the mileage hpi issue, even though I think its an error on the national mileage register, I think with the missing services together it would make selling it on in the future a bit of a ball ache. So I think I may pass on this one for now, gutted, my search shall continue.

I have found a midnight blue 2008 model with a cream interior (looks quite nice) for sale privately, but its up for very strong money, £12k, 25k on the clock, it says full service history, but I am unsure how much it has had done, I have enquired so we shall see. If the price can be negotiated it may be worth a look.

Also found a 2007 313 GT , 58k, black with black leather, £9k

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201403262834195/sort/locasc/usedcars/postcode/ta51qe/make/nissan/quicksearch/true/page/5/onesearchad/used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew/radius/1500/model/350_z?logcode=p

I'll admit I have been looking at 350's for the last 6 months while I was working in Germany and couldn't wait to get back and buy one!

Edited by mikejbry

Where do you guys find these sorts of bargains? I've been looking on pistonheads, ebay and autotrader and saw no bargains other than the one I have just tried to buy!

So many dreamers out there asking for stupid prices, am I a victim of summer?

Ok, the first 350z I looked at last week is still for sale.

It's orange, orange leather, 06 uprev model with facelift interior,66k with every stamp since new on time without fail.

last mot had advisory on front discs, so ,£300, it's needs taxing end of next month so another £500. Recently refurbed alloys, 2 keys, no nav. A stone chip that Defo needs attention on the front wing,and the odd mark that seems they all pick up.

I was a little unsure of the clutch being th first 350 that I drove, but perhaps I could get him to meet me half way. His asking price is £7750

Is this a good buy if I can get a few hundred quid off? Or worth spending nearer 9-10k and trying to push for a 313?

Ok, looking at another car this evening in London, bit of a trip (4hrs on the train), 07 HR 313 GT, black with black leather (red stitching), 27k on the clock, 6 stamps in the book, demo plus one owner (the seller), new front discs, full tank of full (every little helps), HPI clear this time! It is a bit more pricy though than the previous car, though the condition appears to be near on perfect.

Fingers crossed shes a good one, if all goes to plan ill have shiny photos for you sometime late this evening!

• Like 2

IMAG0412_zpstpnfjo2u.jpg

Poor phone camera photo taken at the petrol station on the way home. Purchased from a very well spoken gent in London. Demo and one owner (seller), he bought it at 1500 miles

Every bit of paperwork from new, 27k on the clock with 6 services from Nissan. New front Nissan oem discs and pads, pretty immaculate inside, bloody good nick on the outside too. To me it's like a new car :)

Chuffed to say the least. I'll give it a proper clean and wax/polish and get some proper photos up as soon as I can.

What's the first mod most people do? going by the recent exhaust thread that looks like a fun investment!

Looks great .. Funny the petrol station was where I got my first picture :) .. Can't comment on mods I've not had mine long , but it did come with a cobra exhaust , and I love it ðŸ‘

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk