What aftermarket bumpers can i get in Urethane?

gstraw

Hey,

so im keen to get the amuse kit however ive heard that plenty of people with fiberglass bumpers get them destroyed with stone chips etc. i dont have a spare 150 quid to get a re spray on the front bumper every year so i would like to find a urethane aftermarket bumper.

i find that the stock bumper just looks like its sitting waaaay too high and i dont like the stock look.

alternatively are there any lips I can get which will be strong enough to withstand the 10k miles im doing a year?

lastly i looked into getting the front end wrapped but since its quite detailed, a lot of people dont want to do a clear wrap on my amuse kit since you will see all the cuts of the wrap and it may not look good. I wouldnt mind some helicopter tape but again it might not look good which defeats the purpose of getting an aftermarket kit.

Thanks

I believe the Nismo front isn't too expensive (sub £500) if you can can find a source, perhaps a HPC.

I am thinking of this after seeing a full colour coded one on Bangkok. Only UK Nismos have the skirts in a different colour.

Hmm that would be interesting! The nismo is one of my least fav front bumpers though but at least it won't break and crack etc

I dislike but love it at the same time... Looks like a sad Z but I don't know why it looks so good.

Get some pics of them colour coded as it looks much nicer IMO

I've got a Sunline style urethane lip in stock at £199

For a full front urethane bumper I think you will be paying a bit more than mentioned, I ordered a 370z Stillen front facia and side skirts for a customer and that was around £1400 due to the size/shipping.

Will look mint when done though. I could get them cheaper if a few owners wanted one

Tarmac- I seen that on your we page. Have any other customers bought one from the forum? I need to see more pictures before I commit since I didn't initially like any lips for the 370 but seeing as I don't really have an option of other urethane kits I've decided to revisit the front lip zone! I'm also in japan tomorrow so may have a look there too. Will be hard to bring back though

• 5 weeks later...

hey just another bump here:

Cake did you find any pictures of a colour coded lip?

tarmac have you got any more pictures of the sunline fitted? the sunline looks huge on the cars in pictures ive seen but it could just be the photos. and how much of a replica is it? is it identical or have you made any changes?

tarmac have you got any more pictures of the sunline fitted? the sunline looks huge on the cars in pictures ive seen but it could just be the photos. and how much of a replica is it? is it identical or have you made any changes?

+1 ^^^^ I would quite like to see these fitted aswell :)

Well as you asked I had a google while on the train.

I have the European close up in the uk at Goodwood several times and 120 times better in person. I also see a full colour coded in Thailand flying past in a taxi (nothing is father than a taxi) and I much preferred it.

Here's a few below -

2e2y2ery.jpge8a4e3u6.jpg3yqygysa.jpg

Here's mine ;-)

aqe2atu4.jpg

Here's mine ;-)

aqe2atu4.jpg

Got some side pics? Is your car lowered and how does it do on bumps?

I like the general shape but can't help but think might look big. But then again it is a big car in the flesh. Maybes it's one I need to see in the flesh to decide. Where you based? Not in Glasgow by any chance are you? Lol

Here's some more pics

qunyvy5y.jpg

mabuhesy.jpg

besynape.jpg

azumypym.jpg

Car hasn't been lowered, but I probably couldn't now with the lip on, need to go slowly over speed bumps. Occasionally when pushing it on a bit on a bumpy country road the front scrapes a little (which always sounds worse than it actually is). No, nowhere near Glasgow I'm afraid :-). North East England

Edited by Davectr
  • Like 1