Chemical Guys Foam Blaster - Got one? Any good?

Stutopia

I bought some of this today at halfords for £10.00 (on buy 3 items get 1 free :teeth: ) and it worked really well, and the gun comes with it, just using a hose

IMG_0739_zpscd5645f5.jpg

IMG_0740_zpsdcf57e53.jpg

IMG_0736_zps5ed4aec4.jpg

but would recommend wetting the car with the normal hose first, that was the car after a couple of minutes,

I bought some of this today at halfords for £10.00 (on buy 3 items get 1 free :teeth: ) and it worked really well, and the gun comes with it, just using a hose

but would recommend wetting the car with the normal hose first, that was the car after a couple of minutes,

Not the best foam I've seen, unless there was a lot more when it first went on. Not sure I'd wet it first though, surely just foam it and let it work it's magic?

I think people need to be careful not to be lulled into wannabe foam products.

Good snowfoam creates a consistency like shaving foam and should be able to sustain a dwell time measurable in minutes.

If the foam goes on and immediately runs off, then personally I'd give it a pass.

Just my opinion tho

Snow foam going on

DSC01773.jpg

After a few minutes

DSC01774.jpg

Edited by BulletMagnet

I'm not after replacing my foam lance, as such, I'm hoping to use it as an extra jet of shampoo directly into the mitt for particularly heavily soiled areas (like bumper bugs) to add lubrication during the TBW.

IMG_0739_zpscd5645f5.jpg

IMG_0740_zpsdcf57e53.jpg

IMG_0736_zps5ed4aec4.jpg

Good price, might give it a spin.

I'm not after replacing my foam lance, as such, I'm hoping to use it as an extra jet of shampoo directly into the mitt for particularly heavily soiled areas (like bumper bugs) to add lubrication during the TBW.

Against bugs or other heavy soils, I usually just use Meg's APC (All Purpose Cleaner) while using the mitt during the bucket stage

10082300_All_purpose_Green_.jpg

Dilluted into one of these

3838_lg.jpgSB002.jpg