Import Duties

Ceejay29

I am sure many of you on here have imported parts from the US, especially the professional traders. In layman's terms how are the import fees calculated and is it much cheaper purchasing offshore? Surely it cant be as we all would be doing so.

Ok I will stop beating around the bush; I would like some DC Sports headers :lol:

Thanks

Are yours that bad? Quite a hard job to take the off and replace, not worth it. What's the reason you want to replace yours?

Anyway, ceramic coating will help keeping them cooler, but not significantly, I'd wrap them also if I was to do that :) Just get a set of 370z OEM, a lot cheaper, I've seen some threads on the My350z forum, have a search.

Cheers Octet.

At some point I will be fitting a new clutch and flywheel and thought I would use that as an opportunity to upgrade the rest of the exhaust, manifolds are the only element remaining. I have no idea what state mine are in. Labour costs aren't an issue as the old man is a grease monkey and I will use his garage. Although outright expenditure will be.

I will have a read about 370 headers, didn't realise that mod was comparable. Thanks :thumbs:

Cheers Octet.

At some point I will be fitting a new clutch and flywheel and thought I would use that as an opportunity to upgrade the rest of the exhaust, manifolds are the only element remaining. I have no idea what state mine are in. Labour costs aren't an issue as the old man is a grease monkey and I will use his garage. Although outright expenditure will be.

I will have a read about 370 headers, didn't realise that mod was compatable. Thanks :thumbs: