350z's in Falkirk, Stirlingshire area!

CNiblo

I have been in falkirk recently at xtreme karting but not from there.

Don't think I seen you that occasion mate, I live 2 minutes from the karting too!

One of those...when get a car start seeing loads of them appear situations! In the last year of having the 350 seems a lot more appearing in my area. Will need to get along to some meets!!

• Like 1

Yes I got one and within a few months there was guy round the corner with one and them another guy with a 370! You defo just notice more rather there actually being a lot of them on the road.

Yes mate. I was up at karting ttnight but in my mates car. Should set something up soon :thumbs:

Yes I got one and within a few months there was guy round the corner with one and them another guy with a 370! You defo just notice more rather there actually being a lot of them on the road.

Yes mate. I was up at karting ttnight but in my mates car. Should set something up soon :thumbs:

Defo, I'll keep my eyes peeled for any meets organised and will make an appearance!

Up redding way,callender rise.Yerself? I've seen a sunset goin about but its always had a female driver, also seen one parked in BTW car park and across from sportsters a a few times

I've just moved to lauireston from Larbert mate, not far from you! That's the very one, other half runs the beauty salon in the hairdressers across from sportsters so is either parked there or btw. She usually takes the 350 leaves me with the Saab to cart around the wee man in when in from work.....she's not daft!!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mines spends most of the time parked up while am offshore, but I have noticed quite a few going about but i'm usually in the scrapper with the dog or in the wifes big motor so waves go un-noticed. never seen you about ninja yet or any yellow ones yet