Silver JDM Z (2003) £2750

Ian

Due to a huge change of plan I no longer require this :lol:

For sale is my JDM 2003 Nissan 350Z

***** Before reading any further please take note that the engine is damaged. The car is smoking quite badly & we suspect that its the piston rings.*****

The car has done 140K KM.

MOT runs out at end of July as does the Tax,

The car is pictured on space savers BUT it will come on the standard 18" wheels but they will require new tyres to be fitted.

Car will come with Brembo brakes with good disks & pads, Gearbox & clutch both work well.

The car also has black leather seats, the steering wheel in the pictures is being removed and a standard wheel is being fitted.

It also has an aftermarket exhaust, Which I believe is a HKS replica this does have a bit of damage though & will require repairing.

The front bumper is also a temporary UK bumper that will not be on the car, the standard JDM bumper will be fitted before sale.

The car currently has a private plate registered to it that will be removed before sale.

There is a small dent above the drivers site wheel arch

There is a scratch on the drivers door.

There are also aftermarket speakers fitted to the car.

**** Car is currently located at Keysers house down Bournemouth way****

If anyone local to South Wales is interested then I can arrange to have the car brought to me.

Any further questions then send me a PM or if you want any more pics then PM Keyser :)

The car is not perfect by any means but it would make a great starting point for a drift/track car or someone that wants to undertake a crazy engine swap project ;) My original plan was to stick an RB26/2JZ into it but I don't have the patience & my Supra is too nice to break to be able to merge it with this :)

KODC0417_zps37954e94.jpg

KODC0422_zpsbb978588.jpg

KODC0423_zps69f0d796.jpg

KODC0418_zps8b75b9b9.jpg

KODC0422_zps7c75344d.jpg

KODC0421_zps7cda29a1.jpg

KODC0419_zps4aa33593.jpg

KODC0420_zpsc533620e.jpg

KODC0425_zps9f57bb7e.jpg

KODC0424_zpsf550a351.jpg

KODC0428_zpsb4fc8d92.jpg

£2,750

Edited by Ian

you are an actual loon! I bet you jump around three times, hold your hand on your head and whistle just to walk three steps forward. :lol:

You have met Ian then :lol:

• Like 1

They did indeed Chris ;)

If you find anymore cheap Zeds, ffs dont tell me :lol:

ROFL :thumbs:

You know I will ;)

Good to see my bumper went to a good home. :lol:

As per Add above -

"The front bumper is also a temporary UK bumper that will not be on the car, the standard JDM bumper will be fitted before sale."

I think we may have forgotten though O well :lol:

• Like 1

They did indeed Chris ;)

If you find anymore cheap Zeds, ffs dont tell me :lol:

ROFL :thumbs:

You know I will ;)

Good to see my bumper went to a good home. :lol:

As per Add above -

"The front bumper is also a temporary UK bumper that will not be on the car, the standard JDM bumper will be fitted before sale."

I think we may have forgotten though O well :lol:

I thought it was just going to end up on the scrap pile so I'm quite pleased it actually found a home albeit temporary. :)

• Like 1