[SOLD]*SOLD* A few bits for sale

mouthwash

Following my recent visit to the ZedShed I really need to offload a few bits and pieces to recover some of the cash I wasn't expecting to spend. :lol:

So here they are:

First up we have a Tarmac front splitter (Nismo replica) finished in Blade Silver. The paint job is OK but there is a rough patch on the top right part that sits beneath the grill, I was told that this was due to the quality of the product (this is the place that also told me it wouldn't fit, so make your own mind up there). There are also two parts on either corner that have flaked off due to having to stretch it to fit, it is however in shape now and should quite easily go straight onto another 350 no hassle. It's been on my car for less than a month.

P1030553_zps8865f841.jpg

P1030554_zpseb57ac71.jpg

P1030555_zps95d56d7f.jpg

There are a few scuffs on the underside but nothing noticeable once fitted.

P1030556_zpse92f2506.jpg

SOLD. If you want it shipped you do so at your own risk, it strikes me as the item that will get easily damaged in transit.

Next up we have some clear reflectors that I've had fitted again for about a month, they came from Tarmac.

P1030557_zps27524fb3.jpg

SOLD

Last and actually least is the two headlight washers from an OEM Blade Silver bumper, SOLD.

P1030558_zps829dec30.jpg

I usually work pretty close to home so can be about whenever if you want to collect during the day.

So just to repeat I am not looking to deliver the splitter, you can however arrange for a man in a van to come and take it from me but I relinquish all responsibility if this is the path you want to take. :)

I'm located in Worthing, West Sussex

EDIT: These are all from a DE car. :)

Edited by mouthwash
  • Like 1

Mouthwash can i have the clear reflectors please? will they fit my 04 plate?

Thanks.

Of course mate, I'll send you a PM. Suurree you don't want a Silver lip to contrast your black paintwork? :lol:

• Like 1

Thanks.

Of course mate, I'll send you a PM. Suurree you don't want a Silver lip to contrast your black paintwork? :lol:

Dude, if i didnt have to do this clutch i would have bought it aswel as i do a lot of spraying anyway lol, its on my list to get but i just havn't got the funds at the moment.

Thanks.

Dude, if i didnt have to do this clutch i would have bought it aswel as i do a lot of spraying anyway lol, its on my list to get but i just havn't got the funds at the moment.

Gah, dig a little deeper in those pockets. :p

Price updates on the remaining parts.