The "I Didn't Welcome fayelady_z" Thread...

chubbster

I think everyone probably needs to get over it... wow a girl who owns a Zed and may or may not look like her avatar? :shrug:

I have only just seen the original thread :)

I also work with a girl who owns a Zed and I resist talking to her as much as possible, in fact when I see her I close my eyes and hide under a chair as she's very scary :)

There is another lady at work who has a Zed and I have never spoken to her. Now that's strong.

I do have my wallpaper on my PC a picture of a Gal from Fast and Furious getting out of a Zed so I do have a weak spot :(

A lot of girl/Zed links going on here. It's a conspiracy I say, the girls are taking over :)

Linus27: Do you have a portfolio of girls who own Zeds? You have already admitted to a 'weak spot'. I hope you're not stalking this poor lady, she seems to have had a bad time on the forum already without you bothering her :stir:

Kraziekatz1, I am disappointed, I was expecting a far ruder reply from you especially after how rude you were to me at work today :) You are becoming far too girly in your old age :)

Sorry, really hate to disappoint.....but sensed a bit of tension in this thread. I can kick you in the ******** at work later if that helps :ninja:

HAHAHA you got to catch me first young lady :boxing:

Well, ive just read all of the comments on this thread, and I must say, most of you are very nice, genuine people. However, some of you really are rather rude to call someone sad and pathetic just because they have a picture of themself as their "avatar" or whatever its called. If you take a look around there are plenty of lads that have links to their pages etc on here but im guessing you haven't noticed that. I had never even been on a firum for cars before and hadnt read any posts so I thought you were supposed to have a picture of either yourself or your car. I do apologise if all ive done is not to your taste, and are certainly entitled to having your own opinion. But maybe think twice before making yourself like a royal aresehole by using such hurtful words.

I will be the bigger person and leave it at that.

One last think actually...... this is my 11th car and I do infact love cars, just none as much as I love my zed.

Thank you.

Well said!

I'm sure you realise that I made this thread for a bit of a laugh. Inevitably, testosterone will rear its head from time to time on a sports car forum - I'm sure you know that already.

It's clear to me (and many others) that your 'car credentials' are at least the equal of many users here.

Finally, I enjoyed your phrase, "making yourself like a royal aresehole" - very succinct :)

Of course I know youre joking, I can take a bit of banter, I found this thread really funny until a couple of people decided to lower the tone and get personal.

I didnt come here for attention, or even to recieve hate for that matter. Any future posts will probably just be of the progress of my car.

Thanks for all the genuine kind words though for those of you who are nice.

• Like 2

Well, ive just read all of the comments on this thread, and I must say, most of you are very nice, genuine people. However, some of you really are rather rude to call someone sad and pathetic just because they have a picture of themself as their "avatar" or whatever its called. If you take a look around there are plenty of lads that have links to their pages etc on here but im guessing you haven't noticed that. I had never even been on a firum for cars before and hadnt read any posts so I thought you were supposed to have a picture of either yourself or your car. I do apologise if all ive done is not to your taste, and are certainly entitled to having your own opinion. But maybe think twice before making yourself like a royal aresehole by using such hurtful words.

One last think actually...... this is my 11th car and I do infact love cars, just none as much as I love my zed.

Thank you.

Well said!

I'm sure you realise that I made this thread for a bit of a laugh. Inevitably, testosterone will rear its head from time to time on a sports car forum - I'm sure you know that already.

It's clear to me (and many others) that your 'car credentials' are at least the equal of many users here.

Finally, I enjoyed your phrase, "making yourself like a royal aresehole" - very succinct :)

Of course I know youre joking, I can take a bit of banter, I found this thread really funny until a couple of people decided to lower the tone and get personal.

I didnt come here for attention, or even to recieve hate for that matter. Any future posts will probably just be of the progress of my car.

to be fair to Chubbs (and I apologise because I havent read the whole thread) - this thread was never intended to be about you at all, It was just poking fun at the droolers imo

• Like 1

Thank you.

Well said!

to be fair to Chubbs (and I apologise because I havent read the whole thread) - this thread was never intended to be about you at all, It was just poking fun at the droolers imo

To be honest, thats what I thought also. I haven't looked at the other thread but got a sense what was said in it and realised this thread was taking the mick out of the droolers also.

• Like 1

Thank you.

Well said!

To be honest, thats what I thought also. I haven't looked at the other thread but got a sense what was said in it and realised this thread was taking the mick out of the droolers also.

It wasfuny until I was called sad and pathetic, amongst other things.

Nevermind aye, what would the world be without arseholes

• Like 1