HU change in 2010?

.Griff.

Am I correct in thinking that the head unit changed in some way in 2010? I ask that as I've seen passing references to 2010 head units when compared to 2009 versions.

When did the change take place? I doubt it was the stroke of midnight 2009 so would a car first registered in late March 2010 have a "new" head unit or the previous version?

touch screen, post code search for sat nav, hard drive for recording cd's direct from the h/u rather then the old unit having a 6cd changer, usb in the arm rest, ipod it's by far the best oem unit i have had, it intergrates a lot of the cars read outs like mpg, heater etc

I changed my HU to a Pioneer in 2010 :thumbs:

except they're talking about the 370 and not your old 350 :wacko:

however, as per usual for SMD, I believe he may just be being fasetious :surrender:

Am I correct in thinking that the head unit changed in some way in 2010? I ask that as I've seen passing references to 2010 head units when compared to 2009 versions.

When did the change take place? I doubt it was the stroke of midnight 2009 so would a car first registered in late March 2010 have a "new" head unit or the previous version?

The none sat nav models tend to be quite a bit cheaper, so you could always do what I did and use the money you saved to get a decent after market HU.

I was adamant I was getting a 2010+ Sat Nav model but after doing the sums I was basically paying an extra 2k for the premium connect alone!