[SOLD]BLUETOOTH ADAPTER FOR SALE.

WhackyWill

Fully Tested Bluetooth Adapter for sale, with Instruction Book (copy).

Make and receive calls from the

controls on your steering wheel.

£65, + £4.50 PP Recorded Delivery.

If sold to a Member who is going to

the Ace Cafe meet, I'll bring it to save

postage.

na4e9a4y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried to upload it from Tapatalk and it just kept saying upload failed try again..! Obviously it hadn't failed.. Not having much luck with this, thanks for deleting the other five I don't have..!

Is this adapter still for sale? Does it now come with more than one Easter egg as I'm guessing there on offer now ;-)

Hi Alfie. Yes still got it. first come first served. :thumbs:

Yep still got one Cadburys cream egg left, I'll put your name on it. :yahoo:

will, i will take this off your hands mate, is it compatible with a 2006 facelift car?

Hi Mikey. I'm sure it is. Just check you have this cradle in the centre consul, which it fits into.

ehuty9y7.jpg

This is the cradle without the Bluetooth adapter in it.

my4use9u.jpg

Your Zed should have this cradle installed in the centre consul, lift out the bottom panel of the chubby hole

and see it somebody has just tucked it under it. There should be a plug in connector which it plugs into just

under that cover, also it may be it was never fitter, they are on here for sale at about £20.

I'll try and find a guide on here on fitting the adapter. :thumbs:

Will, outa luck, I've removed the centre trim which includes the cubby, no connector underneath just some sort of large actuator unit with a red/orange sticker on it! my cars a october 2006 roadster facelift, maybe they didn't put them in anymore :angry:

• Like 1

Will, outa luck, I've removed the centre trim which includes the cubby, no connector underneath just some sort of large actuator unit with a red/orange sticker on it! my cars a october 2006 roadster facelift, maybe they didn't put them in anymore :angry:

I have asked any Member on here to post up photos of their facelift chubby with the Cradle and adapter in it.

Is yours a JDM or UK GT Spec Coup or is it a Roadster ?.

Do you have the phone buttons on the steering wheel. :blush:

uk gt roadster, oct 2006 , no phone buttons on the wheel.....

Roadsters don't have the ability to have Bluetooth..

Maybe I should have asked that question first...!!! :scare:

Sorry Mikey, they never fitted a cradle to the Roadsters..

I'm back on line ;) I have the cradle but was thinking of buying this to complete the set up I have to sell, but have been told all Zeds come with cradle so thought it was pointless really. sorry for not letting you know any sooner. On the other hand if you were including a 1kg Lindt bunny then it may have been a different story ;)

• Like 1

May not be of much use right now....but if it's still available the end of this month I will take it!!

Just been pid and had to fork out a fortune on new tyres for my main car so unable to take it off your hands right now but will definitely take it if it's here come 25th may!

Colin