Mid silencer removed

gstraw

Hi GIXXERUK,

Just interested to know, is the diffuser painted black or have you had it vinyl wrapped, also have you also done the front fang's? I have the same Le Mans Blue and like the blue/black idea on the bumper's. Also if you don't mind me asking what is the cost?

Cheers, Colin. :)

Hi Colin, I plastidipped the fangs and the diffuser, unfortunately it didn't work on the fangs (tried twice) I think it was the heat from the engine that was making it lift, I'm waiting for good weather and I'm going to spray the fangs satin black

Hth

Paul

Did you degrease it first? If you had a lot of wax on the fangs it might not hold properly.

I did, wash cleaned, ironx washed and dried, tried it twice, been on the rear 12 months without any problem ?

Aliens?! :lol:

• Like 1

If you want to reduce rasp don't take out the mid silencers. You need a different back box. The rasp is caused by removing restrictions further upstream. I personally like the rasp. Sounds like a jap car. Plenty of people go for the low rumbles which I tend to leave to the scooby and corsa lovers lol

But I wouldn't recommend removing the mid silencer if you don't was a metallic rasp note

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk