Nemisis Veilside Car hmmmm

Zedrush

lol my friend pm'd the guy who is selling the Nemisis Veilside car, as he is interested but not at that price, asking him if it was similar to the other car that was for sale (i.e my old Veilside as he loved it alot but couldnt afford at the time)

He messaged me back saying that the other car for sale was basically crap and was in a right state and that his was the authentic Veilside Kit. He said the other car only looked good in pictures but in reality looked a complete mess :dry:

And the reason why he was selling was cos he was buying a Gallardo.

Think he is smoking crack if he is telling people that my old car was a ripoff and was in a right mess, if he lived closer he'd be recieving a black eye right now lol. Ahh well guess he has gotta try n sell his car somehow, hes already changed the price like 3 times now is it lol.

I messaged him back from my mates email telling him Im Zedrush and that use to be my car and he is chatting sh!t :thumbdown:

I think Rickya, Sl114, Pingu, Live2themax, Andy can say that the finish on the body was excellent, bar the wheels which were replaced, so for him to say it was a mess is just a way to propell his car forward when he hasnt even seen my old car, he says he saw it passing by but I doubt it. But hey car not mine anymore, just tired of people chattin Sh!t :rant:

From close inspection i can honestly say the finish was awesome. The blending was perfect and there was no cracking at all from what i could see. The paint match too was spot on.

They are talking utter rubbish mate, but dont worry, its not your car anymore.