New 350 roadster owner from SE Kent

Knob arrived today and no duties so good result! All now fitted and looking great!

Fitted a black Zunsport grill this morning and all side/indicator bulbs changes too.

Service done with Sly yesterday didn't show anything too scary and the new black diamond disks look pretty nice through the wheels

Monday brings the new head unit/reversing camera and then the only jobs left are:

- Sly to replace the rear bushes in a couple of weeks (these were an advisory on the previous service)

- me to attempt to respray the door handle/armrests using one of the guides on here to show me how :)

- Front bumper respray and fitting of the new clear reflectors whilst the bumper is off

Fingers crossed I can then sit back and enjoy the summer!

Edited by nictry

New head unit (Pioneer 2600) and reversing camera installed by Toby at Shocksaway, would highly recommend, great job done and all sounds much better even without upgraded amp/sub/speakers and camera means I can actually reverse without wondering when the crunching sound will come!

Already succumbed to one last mod (although I think I am kidding myself that it will the last!) decided to get some of the black 'Zed' emblems/lettering to replace the Nissan ones so might give the removal of the existing badges at the weekend a go. Once the respray is done next week will pop some new pictures up with all the changes.

Car looks great!

Speaking of annoying Day 1 costs I managed to maroon my Zed on a badly gravelled driveway and rip my Y pipe flexis to shreds.

This was 6 hours into ownership! Next day spent £150 all in having a new Y Pipe fabricated and fitted. Ah the joys of car ownership!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...