350Z Clear Rear Fog Lights

Exotic

Thanks guys I like the OEM guide but I think I'll just order the ones of eBay as I've noticed my OEM ones are a bit knackered and have a bit of a gap on one side.

SuperStu: How easy was it to fit?

Cheers

Thanks guys I like the OEM guide but I think I'll just order the ones of eBay as I've noticed my OEM ones are a bit knackered and have a bit of a gap on one side.

SuperStu: How easy was it to fit?

Cheers

Extremely easy, I asked a tech to do it when it was in for another job :teeth:

At the time as I was too scared to take the bumper off alone, as I didn't want to drop it and scratch it on my drive. I've since "loosened" the bumper on my own when I did the reverse cam install, and it wasn't as bad as I'd feared. A second pair of hands might be useful or simply just putting something on the deck so that if you do drop it, it doesn't get scratched.

I think I used this guide: http://www.350z-tech.com/wiki/index.php?title=Rear_Bumper_Removal

Make sure you've definitely got your bulbs sorted or any LED upgrades your doing beforehand as it's not something I'd want to do alone more times than is necessary.

Usual disclaimers apply, it's all your own fault etc etc.

• Like 1