Trax 2014 - Silverstone - Sunday 7th September

Okay I've had a chance to look at the info. I'll take 2 tickets and 1 track time. Time slot 'O' will be fine (looks like the last spot?).

I can move Mikey and Alex over to session O@1:40, and put you in M@1pm with 4 other 350's. This will make the LAST ticket definitely on session M still available.

I'm happy with whatever is more suitable for you guys (just as long as it's not in the morning lol). First time on track so all excited and nervous at the same time haha.

Did you receive payment all okay?

• Like 1

Didnt grundy ask to be in the morning session and 13:00 session? as it seems to have changed

Grundys times have never ever changed. When I booked the track times, they were already running out so I took what I could. Grundy also has 2 track times, so one in the morning with Andy, and then the middle session where I have done my utmost to get all 350's together.

Swifttyy - Yes, got your payment and put you on the 1PM slot for track time. So currenty 5x350z's all going on at once and one possibly 2 track times to join you there

M1K3Y77 and rjohnson1993 - of course you can join - will log into the paypal and sort the list in a moment :)

• Like 1

Maybe what we wanted, and what there WAS available between asking and people paying, and what was available when booked made things change. Same that I have only booked half a stand with the payments I had to try to get a better earlier spot, and they'll have to re-jig it with all the additional spaces later when I can pay for more stand space. The more you club together earlier, the better it is.

Even though we enjoy the shows and I like to make these things happen, perhaps someone else (anyone who is NOT of the breed of "look for a member thats organising something then just stick a stamp on for minimal effort"), would like to take Trax and Japfest 2 on?

The way I see it is that both the shows are immensely popular in the Z community and will continue to grow.

[Mod edit: Trading reference removed]

Ah well, last bash - get yer names down :)

First post updated

Cheers dude.

Just FYI, no one was complaining or judging the effort you are putting in.

Was just merely trying to clear up some confusion as from a few earlier posts I was put in the Morning Slot and Afternoon Slot, then when you updated the OT it had changed.

Maybe what we wanted, and what there WAS available between asking and people paying, and what was available when booked made things change. Same that I have only booked half a stand with the payments I had to try to get a better earlier spot, and they'll have to re-jig it with all the additional spaces later when I can pay for more stand space. The more you club together earlier, the better it is.

Even though we enjoy the shows and I like to make these things happen, perhaps someone else (anyone who is NOT of the breed of "look for a member thats organising something then just stick a stamp on for minimal effort"), would like to take Trax and Japfest 2 on?

The way I see it is that both the shows are immensely popular in the Z community and will continue to grow. Mod edit, reference to trading removed.

Ah well, last bash - get yer names down :)

Wow really?

Highly UN called for just clearing up some confusion and that comes on nobody was discrediting you but don't half look very hostile coming to Trax now

Not sure what youve read into that. No hostility there

Oh I give in. One way or another someone will be there to give your tickets out and you'll have a great day

I think the confusion is that I've been organising it, but Alex had the primary post so where Ive been updating you in the thread it just didnt get mirrored on Alex's primary post. Youre all brilliant, all good, questions welcome! In fact, youre the best bunch of Z owners there are. Makes me want a 350 or 370. I just gave heads up that I may be prevented from doing it again, which makes me sad, that's all

Edited by sexycrayola

Didnt grundy ask to be in the morning session and 13:00 session? as it seems to have changed

Grundys times have never ever changed. When I booked the track times, they were already running out so I took what I could. Grundy also has 2 track times, so one in the morning with Andy, and then the middle session where I have done my utmost to get all 350's together.

Swifttyy - Yes, got your payment and put you on the 1PM slot for track time. So currenty 5x350z's all going on at once and one possibly 2 track times to join you there

M1K3Y77 and rjohnson1993 - of course you can join - will log into the paypal and sort the list in a moment :)

Exellent! Thank you! Do you want me to pay up the same way I did for Japfest2?

Yes please :)

• Like 1

Thank you! :) Eager to find out where our stand will be now :p

If there's anyone near the Berkshire area that's going up, that wants to meet in a services or something let's set it up :) (unless there is already a plan for us all to meet somewhere?)

• Like 1

If there's anyone near the Berkshire area that's going up, that wants to meet in a services or something let's set it up :) (unless there is already a plan for us all to meet somewhere?)

I'll meet with you unless there's a planned convoy

You and me both! Hence I booked SOME of the stand in as early as I could. Silverstone is MASSIVE so hoping we are not a million miles walk away fro the main arena

Hopefully be right in front of all the action :) Either way it will be a really good day out and at the end of the day it's what you make of it regardless where we are put :D

I'll meet with you unless there's a planned convoy

Would be nice to head up in a convoy or at least someone else :p will have to find out if there is a meet location/convoy already arranged. If not I'm happy to meet somewhere and take the drive down :)

Yes please :)

All paid up :)

• Like 1