Tons of Power Parts, Ready to Go!

Adam@Z1auto.com

We're overrun with parts here!!!!!

Unorthodox Racing Crank Pullies - These pullies work by significantly reducing the weight vs the stock crank pulley. These are offered as just the crank pulley alone, as well as full pulley set which includes crank pulley, alternator pulley and power steering pulley. The gains in terms of performance come from the reduction of weight of crank pulley itself; the other 2 accessory pullies are there basically to look pretty :)

A stock crank pulley weighs 6.1 lbs. The Unorthodox pulley weighs just 1.6 lbs in the stock diameter form.

The net result of this mod, which takes about an hour to install, is a motor far more willing to rev, with improved throttle response. Suitable for manual and auto cars. These pullies are fully CNC machined, and are far better balanced than even the stock crank pulley is! Finished in a bright polished finish, they really look top notch!

The std diameter version (offered in full sets or just the crank pulley alone) can resuse stock belts.

urpulleytZsilver.jpg

The Standard Diameter Crank Pulley alone is $230.00 shipped to the UK and Ireland

The Standard Diameter Pulley set (includes crank pulley, alternator pulley and power steering pulley) is $338.00 shipped

to the UK and Ireland.

These fit all Z's from 2002-2006!!!

NISMO Exhaust - by now, most here know we stock alot of these!!! This exhaust consists of a new Y pipe, new mid pipe and new rear muffler section with engraved NISMO logos. These exhaust fit perfectly, as one would expect, sound absolutely heavenly, and are made of full stainless steel with mandrel bent piping. Priced at $1365 shipped to most addresses in the UK and Ireland! (pics courtesy of Max ; ) )

nismoexhaustinstalled.jpg

Altered Atmosphere Plenum Spacer:

This nifty mod is another easy DIY job for the backyard mechanic. It works on a very simple principal - by equalizing the air volume and velocity into the heads. A stock VQ35 plenum is sloped towards the front of the car. This causes the rear cylinder portions to get a faster rush, and more volume of air than the front cylinders. By fitting this tapered CNC'd plenum spacer, the entire plenum is raised, resulting in more equalized air flow to the heads. An easy bolt on mod that shows consistent gains in the 8-15 hp range. Comes with all necessary hardware, and gaskets and fitting instructions. Fits all 2002-2006 350Z (auto and manual cars)

aamangledplenum.jpg

Priced at 350.00 shipped to the UK and Ireland. Or, if ordered with a NISMO exhaust, we can easily fit it in the same box, and the cost is just $265 for the plenum spacer!

Injen Cold Air Intakes - one of the best on the market! These kits start with a mandrel bent 3 inch tube that runs to the throttle body, filter with velocity stack, neoprene vibration dampers, CNC'd mounting brackets, and a silicone tube to run into the front bumper. Unlike other intakes, this one can also be used as a short ram if you so desire, simply by removing the silicone bumper tube. The tube is finished in either polished aluminum or black aluminum (polished shown)

Injenredcai350Z.jpg

Priced at $375 shipped to the UK and Ireland

Ultimate Racing High Flow Cats: want to add power and sound but in a stealthy way? These are the ideal mod for you! The Ultimate Racing high flow cats are offered in both ceramic and metal versions, and are direct replacements for the factory units. Work with stock and aftermarket exhausts as well. I ran the ceramic ones on my own car for several years, and they prodived a deeper tone, and a noticeable difference in "pull" especially in the mid and top end.

Ceramic verisons feature stainless steel construction and ceramic internals:

350zCat05.jpg

Metallic Versions

350zMetalHFCat4.jpg

Contact us for pricing (please include your delivery address)

Priced at $600 shipped to the UK and Ireland!

Payment can be made via Paypal to z1sales@z1auto.com, or via credit card (just give us a call or send a PM to order)

Thanks you!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Adam Im seriously thinking of putting of my engagement for another year so I can buy more parts from you... hmm decisions decisions lol, Im like a heroin addict, I need more stuff lol :evil::doh:

Might get the lighter fly wheels of ya but first looking at the ECU and the HKS F-con if you stock them :thumbs:

Allegedly the plenum is one of the few mods that you can do which will give a small power gain with the standard ECU. Don't ask me how much but I doubt it'll be noticeable.

The NISMO zorst is worth the money just for the sound. Very sweet! :thumbs:

So those of you that have the Nismo Exhaust and Plenum spacer would you say they are worth nearly a grand for just the sound difference?

if you want the full F1 sound track , you'll need HiFlo cats, Nismo exhaust(or similar), Plenum spacer or Kinetix plenum and an induction kit..

oh yes and some ear plugs :)

ps you can forget listening to the radio with that lot on :thumbs:

Adam you have PM

Quick question.... will the ECU level out the BHP after fitting Nismo Exhaust and Plenum Spacer?

If not what kind of gains?

good question - the stock ecu does have a limit of what it can deal with, but it will cope with the basic bolt ons quite well actually. However, some form of tuning, be it a reflash, or a UTEC (as I use) reallly uncorks things even further - I saw an additional 12 whp and about the same ft lbs (at the wheels not the crank) when going from my previously reflashed ecu to a utec. Had I gone from my stock ecu to the utec I would have seen gains in the 20 -25 whp range!

I use and HIGHLY recommend the UTEC - it is a fantastic piece, especially for those with the 03-05 non revup cars. For the 05 revup, and 06 cars its a bit more involved, but can still be done.

I've not used the F Con IS as of yet, as its only offered in the US to Pro Dealers - I can check into sourcing one, but not sure if it would even come with the software needed to operate due to how HKS limits availity. I have played with the full blown F Con V on a few Z's and it is fantastic, but a different league altogether, in terms of price and ability, from the IS