Hey up Guy's 'N' Gal's - Shropshire Here!

Thanks for all the warm welcomes guys! Definitely amongst the more welcoming forums out there! :)

Can't wait to be a Zed driver! Just trying to figure out how to fund the extra two grand or so i'd like to get my hands on in order to pick up a decent car... I'm sure i should find something nice for £5.5k - £7k mark when my finance comes through! :yahoo::thumbs:

Thanks for all the warm welcomes guys! Definitely amongst the more welcoming forums out there! :)

Can't wait to be a Zed driver! Just trying to figure out how to fund the extra two grand or so i'd like to get my hands on in order to pick up a decent car... I'm sure i should find something nice for £5.5k - £7k mark when my finance comes through! :yahoo::thumbs:

You could always sell stuff on eBay to get the extra cash?!.

You'd be surprised what people will buy from there and it can be a good way of getting rid of stuff you're not using anymore or don't want. ;)

Hope you find a good Zed soon. :)

You could always sell stuff on eBay to get the extra cash?!.

You'd be surprised what people will buy from there and it can be a good way of getting rid of stuff you're not using anymore or don't want. ;)

Hope you find a good Zed soon. :)

Cheers dude :) Yeah, i've had a number of my guitars and my gig amp on ebay now for nearly 6 weeks and only 2 out of 5 have sold!!! Not including the amp! Oh well, keep trying lol...

Given your location you should miss this weekend - late Saturday afternoon would be a good time to drop by ;)

http://www.350z-uk.c...y-list-link-p1/

On your recommendation, i shall most definitely MISS that weekend :lol::thumbs:

On a serious note, sounds like fun, but a bit short notice for me now as i am a wedding driver on that weekend! We are then going camping in Snowdonia so we won't be far away :D

Opps...corrected that now :blush:

Listen out for some 50 Zeds that are likely to be in Snowdonia at some point over the weekend.

Oh, and you could always drop by the Waterloo in Betws-Y-Coed on Sunday lunchtime to feast your eyes..........,if not your belly ;)

Opps...corrected that now :blush:

Listen out for some 50 Zeds that are likely to be in Snowdonia at some point over the weekend.

Oh, and you could always drop by the Waterloo in Betws-Y-Coed on Sunday lunchtime to feast your eyes..........,if not your belly ;)

This is true! I shall certainly bear it in mind :)

Not sure if i'll be Zedded by next month but if i am, i will do everything i can to escape the "group honeymoon" scenario lol <---- Wow, that sounded dodgy haha!