Summer Wednesdays with Kleers - Brands Hatch Hosted by Kleers ·

HoundDog

I went to this last year and it was a huge event with all types of cars and people from all different clubs.

It starts again this Wednesday from 1800-2200. Worth going to if you free.

Anyone going?

Edited by Dunks

This Wednesday is a Novice Track Evening..!! :scare:

http://www.clubmsv.com/car-home/event-details.aspx?productid=2204

Our Summer Wednesday Track Evenings allow anyone to experience the thrill of driving on a race track without the pressure of being surrounded by more experienced circuit drivers in racing or purpose built track cars.

If you have never taken part in a trackday before, or you have only taken part in a few events, then a Novice Only evening is a great place to start. High performance cars are by no means necessary, although they are also welcome!

The evening event will use a sessioned format where you will typically receive one 15 minute session followed by three 20 minute sessions throughout the evening.

Taster Sessions are also avaliable for Novice and Advanced Track Drivers

The day will include:

• Brake boards and cones around the circuit to help you master the track effectively.

• Limited number of cars on circuit.

• Experienced instructors on hand throughout the event, offering advice and in-car tuition.

With the additional driver price of £10, why not bring a friend to join you and share the cost? Remember you don’t need a special car to take part and after a day on the track, we guarantee you will be back for more!!

• 11 months later...

Summer Wednesdays will be starting again next week. It will be the first one I have been to so looking forward to it.

I believe there is track time still available, although I'm too chicken to take the zed out just yet :surrender:

Anyone on here going?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This looks like a really good event, I'm gonna try get along to the next one, even just for a look.

I might just have to get the gran turismo ps3 back out in the meantime also :)

And I've done lots of Lydden on the bike which is like a mini-brands indy only a bit shorter, and tighter so it should make it easier going to a larger version if i decide to get out there.

As far as I can think it would be a good car track, quite an easy one to do, only potential is the druids exit and entering too fast into a couple of others but they have lots of runoff.

Does anyone know of any links to videos of a manual 370z on the track, I'd be interested to see how they do:

Paddock hill bend speed.

braking point to enter druids

how to exit druids.

how to take Graham Hill bend

Was a great turnout last night. Some very nice motors and a few zeds too. I saw your 370z bobby and there was a black 350 with forum stickers on the quarter windows so I'm guessing it's on here? Was also a couple of nice gunmetals there.

Highlight of the night was probably seeing the Texaco Sierra Cosworth on track or one of the Caterhams spitting lots of flames on the overrun.

Looking forward to next ones, especially when the evenings get a bit lighter.

Was a very good turn out and alot of good cars there only pity was there was go many cars they were parking really nice cars out in dark fields while putting standard cars in the main areas but the the turn out was alot bigger then they thought it would be

was crazy amount of cars first time ive ever been just as kingrob said nice cars parked out the way of view but i suppose its first come first serve as they needed to squeeze everyone in.

terry where was the yellow Z i didn't see you?