The rear of parello's 350 future!?

parello9

Ok so now im thinking black nismo spats

Custom exhaust so i can have a big shiny back box like the nismo sitting center and a tail pipe each side with no exhaust bungs, with a bumper tuck

Keeps to the theme of the car aswell i think, look clean too having a new exhaust instead of the jap speed

Custom exhaust so i can have a big shiny back box like the nismo sitting center and a tail pipe each side with no exhaust bungs, with a bumper tuck

Keeps to the theme of the car aswell i think, look clean too having a new exhaust instead of the jap speed

Just thinking, you'll have a job of keeping it stain free, a lot of beautifully chromed exhausts get a nasty brown ish stain down the middle.

Just thinking, you'll have a job of keeping it stain free, a lot of beautifully chromed exhausts get a nasty brown ish stain down the middle.

so in others words they @*!# them selfs

Do they do that if you dont clean it though? i dont want that happening lol

so yeh been thinking and this is what i want

ef35b7c1-1-1.jpg

black spats

shiny backbox

Blue burnt tips to match the car 4" slash cut i think

BumperTuck.jpg

along the lines of coldels old zed i fount too but abit higher

Edited by parello9