Sarnie thinks everyone's jealous of his car... LOL

Sarnie

I did :lol:

btw just having a laugh, tbh I reserve jealousy for really important things in life, a car's just a car at the end of the day. ;) You haven't got anything really important to me that I haven't already got and that would make me feel jealous so no worries ;)

Piracy funds terrorism :dry:

What utter crap, if I made a copy of a DVD/ CD how am I personally funding terrorism? :thumbdown:

Well that easy to answer - I'm not. unless the place where I bought my disks or my PC from have a terrorist wing - I know Dell have a lot to answer for but please.

the only thing I might be doing taking profits from is the BBC and as we all are forced to pay the BBC licence fee, we have already paid for the funding of all things made by the BBC so its ours to take anyway. :thumbdown:

I am cool, you are not ;) you even got a lambo to try and be cool, ain't working mate :lol:

shortie ;)

you only sold your zed as you couldn't bear the fact that my Z got more attention than your custard one @ JTS, you even left early with your head down in shame :lol:

I am cool, you are not ;) you even got a lambo to try and be cool, ain't working mate :lol:

shortie ;)

you only sold your zed as you couldn't bear the fact that my Z got more attention than your custard one @ JTS, you even left early with your head down in shame :lol:

When you have finished paying off your 7yr car loan let us know. Your tin pan datsun will be worth as much as one of my wheels then ;)

keep going mate :thumbs: making my morning

PS was it the shortie comment? touched a raw nerve? :lol:

Not at all mate, think of something original ;)

Don't be jealous Val, I'm sure in 4 years time you'll get yourself into an Italian car. It might be a cinquequento buts it'll still be Italian :thumbs:

:lol: here we go with the jeaousy thing again.... :lol:

can you grasp the fact that not all people need to compensate for their shortcomings in other "areas" with sportscars? :lol: some of us actually just enjoy them for what they are ;)