Soon to be a 350z owner I hope!

Hey Dal, welcome to the forum. It sure is a change to see a potential owner doing a bit of research before putting their money down and then flooding the forum with threads that start "Why is it?" "Something seems a bit wrong" "Does any know the answer as to why"? I spent a while looking for mine and its been nothing but a pleasure and made the wait all the more worth it. Happy hunting. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Well the MPS has been up for sale on a few forums for a week and today on gumtree. (try the free ones first) I'll pop it on autotrader and Pistonheads after easter if I don't get any sniffs before.

Getting impatient to get a zed now as I keep seeing some I'd go and view if only the MPS had sold!

Well the MPS has been up for sale on a few forums for a week and today on gumtree. (try the free ones first) I'll pop it on autotrader and Pistonheads after easter if I don't get any sniffs before.

Getting impatient to get a zed now as I keep seeing some I'd go and view if only the MPS had sold!

How much you want for the mps?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

Well I finally sold the MPS for within £50 of what I had it up for!

The problem has now arisen though that the company I work for is closing down at the end of the month, so I best not buy a 350z just yet until I get another job! When I get another job, I'll be looking hard though and picking your collective brains. B)