Japspeed K1

jkyb

I'm not a big fan of silence.

There's much better loud exhausts available, the buddy club is a favourite of the forum volume enthusiasts. I've gone single exit and it's pretty loud, sounds like this:

It wasn't expensive either :)

There's much better loud exhausts available, the buddy club is a favourite of the forum volume enthusiasts. I've gone single exit and it's pretty loud, sounds like this:

It wasn't expensive either :)

That does indeed sound pretty cool, what's the fitment like?

Edited by jkyb

Well, ideally I'm looking for a cheaper option that carries noise. So far my attention has been drawn to the K1/Cobra/Scorpion.. though having seen all of these in the flesh (non-resonated), I would say that the K1 seems the most aggressive.

I think Japspeeds issue is that quality control seems to be down a bit in the priority levels, I'd guess it's because the parts are made for bottom price in China. I know plenty of people who are perfectly happy with Japspeed bits, but other people who have had no end of issues with parts.

It's like anything, you pay your money and you take your choice. If you're happy that you might need to make some adjustments to the exhaust when fitting it then great, crack on. If you want to get something 100% guaranteed to fit, then you need to spend a bit more to be certain.

And Matt, all those Pink sections (Beautifully drawn I must add ;) ) How many different bits are they made up of? :lol:

:lol: Thanks, art was always one of my weakest points :lol:

It used to be, Flange which connects to the y pipe welded to a 3 inch straight (DEAD straight! No bends at all :lol: ) pipe to the back box. I cut the straight piece of stainless and had a round silencer welded in as it was WAY too loud.