South East Monthly Meet:Cowfold on Sunday 15th June 2008

Lugger

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Next meet at Cowfold is 9.30 on Sun 9th Sept if anyone wants to come along.

Is the meet still on, as this thread has gone quite for while? :)

Went past the cafe today - full of bikers around midday, but would be good to see a lots of ZEDS, and I am sure a few Smarts could sqeeze in too. :p

Went past the cafe today - full of bikers around midday, but would be good to see a lots of ZEDS, and I am sure a few Smarts could sqeeze in too. :p

I shall be there :)

I shall be there :)

With me that makes 2 - anymore? :)

Hiya.. is this still happening.. if so count me in.. id love a sunday morning drive..im based in Surrey so shudnt be more than 45mins drive there..

If anyones going for sure.. pls pm me, i dont wana go there and be surrounded by a bunch of smart people :yuck:

Pingu.. youre local to me, just 5 mins away in kingston.. if u wana go i can follow u down.

Well looks like others get down there at 9.30 and it's about 15-20 minutes from J11 Services to Cowfold so up to you really as to when we meet. I'm fine with whatever time you guys would prefer as you are coming from further away.

If you're going, I am more than happy to meet you at Pease Pottage services (J11 off the M23) so we can convoy down :thumbs:

IS that how your car presently looks like? blue 350z? Looks evil B)

Yeah, that is pretty much how it is at the moment! :teeth: