Lakes meet

martinmac

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to say thanks to everyone there today, for making me and janice's 1st meet a good experience. The feeling when when all you see in front and behind is zed's is a great one.

By the way what did mine sound like from behind?

Just a shame the great british summer weather and other monkeys on the roads conspired against us, next time guys!

And yes its was sunny and dry when i got home

Dave

Thanks guys, really dont know where all the traffic came from today. :scare:

Comments back from the locals were priceless, should be on commision from the local dealership. :p

Think we may have to re open the thread on the best roads in Britian for zeds with the addition; able to drive at over 30mph.

And Chesterfield, if it makes you feel better, the consensus here is that the "YELLOW ONE IS AWESOEME". Makes me feel worse for some reason :headhurt:

As for the new merchandise, put me down for one of everything ( of suitable size) as a first order. ;)

Pah - it could have been worse - could have been where the Peugeot was and not had the benefit of another car being the buffer between myself and the recovery truck. :scare:

I knew I needed a kick up the arse to get the bodykit fitted thats been lying around for a couple of months or so, but I wasnt expecting it litterally! :lol:

Hi guys!

A MASSIVE thanks to Martin and Liz for their hospitality and organisation- Martin, I know you have apologised for the weather and traffic not being great, but ive still not had an apology for you making me have a hangover on sunday! :lol:

seriously though, thanks for a great weekend and it was good too see all those zeds in convoy!

Hopefully the traffic will be lighter and the skys clearer at the end of Oct...

Chesterfield, hope you sort out your car mate, just give Jacko a yell, im sure he will polish those blemishes right out...:p

Matt

Speaking of things that stood out, you should have seen the towel Jacko was carrying around with him- he polished his car soooo much, it turned BLUE! :lol:

Ha ha..... that wasn't mine! It was Martin's!! :p

I only borrowed stuff of him to clean all the tree sap off my windows, then didn't do a good job of it, so had to clean all that off the bodywork later!

Jeeez..... :blush:

:lol:

• 4 weeks later...

So feeling a little delicate after watching the Rugby I decided it was a beautiful day and needed a Zed fix. Roof down and a nice drive up through Coniston, Ambleside and Bowness. B)

Being late in the year it should be quiter now, all the tourists having spent up and left.

:scare::scare::scare:

Absolutely gridlocked again and spent 2 hours in second and third gear.

So please, if I ever come up with this stupid idea again SOMEONE STOP ME.

:surrender: