Lakes meet

martinmac

A few people mentioned a meet in the lakes, I could sort something out for weekend 11th-12th August if anyone is interested. Just post up comments.

Will post this thread and see how we go.

Can get food or accom if needed at good price. We have to have a summer sometime!

Difficult act to follow though Mike!

B)

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few people mentioned a meet in the lakes, I could sort something out for weekend 11th-12th August if anyone is interested. Just post up comments.

Will post this thread and see how we go.

Can get food or accom if needed at good price. We have to have a summer sometime!

Difficult act to follow though Mike!

B)

I think its only fair that we made the same journey some of you guys made today :thumbs:

Maybe the dates are a little to soon as its only 4 weeks away,and also don't forget jae in Wigan next week. There again who am i to talk,i didn't think we were going to get all that interest for this weekend :wacko:

I'm away from the 7th of sept for a couple of weeks if you decide to push it back a bit.

Martin could possibly look at going up the A6 from M6 junction 36 to Penrith B5305 to Caldbeck along A595 back on the A66 on to the B5292 Honister pass to Keswick then A591 to Windermere and on to Kendal.

max.

Good shout Mark, should be able to get out of second gear that way.

I am away in Spain for a week and coming back on the Saturday afternoon to get the polishing done so may have to ask you to do the honours on the forum during that time.

B)