Now, what about the two young girls caught drug smuggling

lomoto

Actually a difficult one this.

Without a little more info I would not like to make too much of a comment other than unless they come from planet Mars the MUST have known the potential if they got caught.

I would not want to be where they are

but

I dont smuggle drugs!! :angry:

Ming the - slightly - cautious

Off with their heads :)

you know Sarnie if they did hang the pair and put the photos in every teen mag and on the Internet ..I think you would see a marked drop in drug smuggling, shame we didnt retain the death penalty in the UK,

That's the problem now-days no deterrents and boundaries for young people..These girls will obviously get off scott free after much hand wringing and whining by pinko Liberal do-gooders :angry: it just passes on the message that it's OK to do this :dry:

We live in "information overload" society, NO ONE can say they don't know the consequences of their action... and it boils down to choices... you make a choice and you know the outcomes...

If you want to gamble you have to accept you might loose...and if they did not want to loose, they should not have played high stakes, high losses...they lost..

I'm with Sarnie...

lets not allow political correctness overrule the laws...

Hang em high, but not before a confession is tortured from there limp battered bodies.

Enough of all this soft soap liberal bull$@?T - forget fines for petty crimes, bring back the birch and the stocks.

If you get caught committing a crime you should expect to be punished for it - if it happens that in certain countries the law dictates that the punishment is death, so be it , it is their country after all and we should abide by the laws of the country we are in.

Completely agree.

I've spent some time in the middle east where you can leave the keys in your car, the windows open and your stuff in full view. It's perfectly safe from theft as you lose a finger for the first offence and your hand for the second.

It works for them!