Air Conditioning Recharge - R134A Ebay?

rmmackfc

• 3 weeks later...

Halfrauds do this as well now... With a free Comma cleaner. They also do a more expensive one with a pressure gauge.

My $tealer told me that this might stop the sweaty smell my AC gives off for 20 seconds when I first use it... Do you think it will?

Cheers,

fM

PS I thought the little Japanese guy who had it before me had left his jockstrap in the vents or something...

My $tealer told me that this might stop the sweaty smell my AC gives off for 20 seconds when I first use it... Do you think it will?

What a supprise a stealer who knows sod all. Recharging your air-con will make NO difference to an smells - all it will do it potentially made it work better i.e. colder.

if you find you have some smells I found this very good on my old car. It basicly tries to get rid of bad bacteria in the ducts etc

http://www.commaoil.com/Product%20Pages/Maintenance/airconclean.htm

Halfords also sell a Comma AC cleaner - it is a spray in a can which you activate inside the car with the AC on full blast on recycle. It works - removed the stale smell from mine very effectively. :thumbs: