Veilside Spoiler

Jimmy

Hey people,

Can someone point me in the right direction and tell me where I could get a Veilside spoiler for my 350z?

I've been wanting to get the Nismo V1 spoiler but in my opinion it doesn't seem to look right from a few angles.

I want an aggressive look for my 'Z'ena hence why I feel the Veilside spoiler may achieve that.

Can anyone post some pictures of their 350z's with the Veilside spoiler on? Or can someone possibly photoshop the Veilside spoiler on to mine to show what it would look like?

Any help/advice is much appreciated :)

Here is what my 'Z'ena looks like at the moment:

20140116_133754.jpg

Edited by Jimmy

Google - 350z Veilside Spoiler. https://www.google.c...iw=1366&bih=667

Thanks mate. I should have added that I want to see pics of the Veilside spoiler on a 350z with similar body kit to mine.

Nice Zed Jimmy, you have the Nismo kit on it,,, not be an idea to finish it off? the V2 is nice as well.

Thanks buddy. I've just checked out the V2 spoiler and they seem nice but I think I prefer the Veilside spoiler!

Does anyone sell it on here?

IMO the veilside needs a very aggressive kit to pull it off, the V2 would be a much better option :)

Will it not look that good on the kit I have at the moment? And do you mean to say Nismo V2 spoiler would be a better option?

IMO the veilside needs a very aggressive kit to pull it off, the V2 would be a much better option :)

I just had a look at the Nismo V2 spoiler and it does look quite nice! It does look almost the same as the Veilside spoiler that I was referring to. What's different between the two?