Anyone looking for some cheap sport CATS

mikeyb

Hi All,

I bought some sport Cats for my 370Z but didn't put them on my car because I love the sound at the moment and don't want it to change,

I have put them on Ebay and they end in 3 Hours I am pretty sure they are going to go really cheap if someone wants a good deal -

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251466135666?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Cheers

• 2 months later...

Getting them fitted Wednesday along with an invidia :thumbs:

Good work :)

You forced me I go and buy Berkz and also have an Invidia on the way :)

Watch this video from 5 minutes and this is what to expect, not the same HFC's but will be very similar (sounds fantastic) -

• Like 1

Getting them fitted Wednesday along with an invidia :thumbs:

Good work :)

You forced me I go and buy Berkz and also have an Invidia on the way :)

Watch this video from 5 minutes and this is what to expect, not the same HFC's but will be very similar (sounds fantastic) -

Ha ha, I had seen this before I bought it all.

Does sound good!

• 9 months later...

Still using mine but have issues at the mo passing the MOT.

Think its due to a wonky sensor though.

Ill report back once i have changed it

FWIW it maybe the cats AFAIK the post cats sensors in the zed only monitor cat efficiency and the pre cats sensors play the major role in fuel trimming. That's why you can turn them off with Uprev or use sensor spacers. I maybe wrong as in some other vehicles the post play a small role too. Ignore this if infact you where suggesting your pre cat sensor was wonky👀.

However when you bought the cats, did you inspect it indeed had the advertised 200cell cats? And not just a hollow decat or some random mesh? I have dealt with that seller over 10years ago and while he is reliable, his products are all Chinese knock offs and you may not be getting what you think. I had a similar issue when I had my Scooby and emailed he and he owned up they where from China and he is just a middleman.

Edited by GT4 Zed

Ok I passed the emissions test today with these cats on.

My earlier problem was due to a small exhaust leak sucking in air and throwing off the mot sensors.

Fixed this and flew through the mot.

Just on the right side of the mark.

pass mark 0.2% CO tested at 0.19% :thumbs:

That's pretty good, what are the cats looking like condition wise. With possible cheaper materials used and the high temps cats are subject to. Is they any extreme corrosion?

Think a pair of these is going to be my first mod.