How Do I Remove This???

Darren350

Off now guys! Thanks!

Randy I've removed them to wrap them and was planning on wrapping the rubber seals as well. Is this not adviseable? And would it hurt just removing them completely? Do they serve much of a purpose?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I think they stop water getting in behind the b-pillar, I just glued mine back on with super glue. Apply a hair dryer to them and they should come off pretty easily.

I also clear coated my wrap to make the carbon look a bit shiny. I wrapped a ruler and laid down masking tape a regular intervals to see how many layers of clear coat was best, think I went for 3.

Off now guys! Thanks!

Randy I've removed them to wrap them and was planning on wrapping the rubber seals as well. Is this not adviseable? And would it hurt just removing them completely? Do they serve much of a purpose?

Removing them completely is a definite no no ... I'd polish them up or get them sprayed

Off now guys! Thanks!

Removing them completely is a definite no no ... I'd polish them up or get them sprayed

mine after polishing

IMG_0152.jpg