Which speakers?

350z_Dan88

You won't see an improvement for that price, especially only with the standard setup.

If you want to see a marked improvement in your highs and mids then as a bare minimum you need an aftermarket headunit and a set of decent components. You're looking at £200 minimum.

Yeah Dave they are but he has only got the standard fronts. To be honest, once you get components and have a decent sub you won't need coaxials. The standard rears just need unplugging.

Yeah true, but I preffered my set-up with comps in the front and coax in the rears, had the rears turned down a bit but it gave a fuller sound which I liked.

Sent from the golf club...

Yeah Dave they are but he has only got the standard fronts. To be honest, once you get components and have a decent sub you won't need coaxials. The standard rears just need unplugging.

Yeah true, but I preffered my set-up with comps in the front and coax in the rears, had the rears turned down a bit but it gave a fuller sound which I liked.

Sent from the golf club...

They definitely add depth, but for improving the sound quality first he'll need components.

Saving the pennies for a decent 4/5 channel amp after buying the components would be the best move for me, then a sub then, if you really must, a decent set of coaxials.

The trick is to buy all speakers of a similar level so that they all perform the same, nowt worse than having unbalanced speakers.

Mate....already spent a couple of hours last night pricing up a system for Fluke and it's got me wanting to rip my current system out and start again.

There's nowt wrong with my current one, probably about a grand's worth at present, but just shopping for other people gives me itchy feet!

Check out the Morel Elate components, or Pioneer ODR. If I won the lottery then this would be my bag!

• Like 1

Mate....already spent a couple of hours last night pricing up a system for Fluke and it's got me wanting to rip my current system out and start again.

There's nowt wrong with my current one, probably about a grand's worth at present, but just shopping for other people gives me itchy feet!

Check out the Morel Elate components, or Pioneer ODR. If I won the lottery then this would be my bag!

Haha, this is exactly why I don't look because I know I'll be like....oooo I'll get a service next month, I'll put the BGW on hold, The Re-Map can wait etc :lol:

Your time was appreciated. I went for the Morel Tempo 6 speakers. :teeth: