Servicing at Nissan HPC

Wayne370Z

Had it`s first service at Nissan HPC Manchester yesterday and it didn`t end up on it`s roof on one of the city`s streets during a "mechanics test drive" so was well pleased about that and didn`t blow up on the way home so all good so far. Mind you how they managed to fit £1.63 worth of screen wash in will remain a mystery. Overall about as expensive as I expected for a main dealer and only took an hour and half which was handy as I sat waiting for it, but in reality at just over 5 & 1/2 K there was nothing needing them getting their hands dirty other than the oil & filter change. Got to look around the Nismo in the showroom which just made me feel more than happy with mine (over 37K and no leather seats ?) and came across another chap looking to see about a child seat in it - was that you stanski ? They also had a 370 under a cover and couldn`t tell if it was some new model about to be revealed or just the 2014 model with the DRLs on the front bumper, although, not sure why it would sill be undercover if it was. Of course I didn`t look too closely or start asking about it - cos how fatal is that !!!

Good to hear your cars still in one peace .. For the price off a new nismo 370 I would just get a second hand GTR simples

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But then you'd be paying so much more for servicing, general running etc, that's going to be a factor isnt it?

Why do they take it for test drive?

I`m not sure. It is on the check list but so are several other things that I`m not convinced they bother doing. Just to access it`s general road driving maybe ? Excuse for the mechanic to razz it round (and sometimes crash it) ??

I`m not sure. It is on the check list but so are several other things that I`m not convinced they bother doing. Just to access it`s general road driving maybe ? Excuse for the mechanic to razz it round (and sometimes crash it) ??

If I had a 370, I make sure I sat in with any mechanic test drive.

Yep you have to think about that defo :-) iv not looked in to servicing cost off the GTR yet.. but the GTR has 4 seats and faster that's what I'm going to tell the wife when we have kids anyway :-)

You wont be able to afford a GTR when you have kids :lol:

I doubt they'd fit in anyway, have you seen the seats in the back?

If I had a 370, I make sure I sat in with any mechanic test drive.

The 370 that ended upon its roof was picked up from his work by Nissan and crashed on the way there !

Was that a P1 ? What was the cost ? I paid £130 at tdi north with millers oil

Yep you have to think about that defo :-) iv not looked in to servicing cost off the GTR yet.. but the GTR has 4 seats and faster that's what I'm going to tell the wife when we have kids anyway :-)

don't tell the wife then lol

It was the first one at 12 months old. With only 5 & 1/2 K though was only really oil and filter change and check everything else. £199. I could have had a courtesy car and do get a further 12 months breakdown cover which might be useful if it was needed.

It was the first one at 12 months old. With only 5 & 1/2 K though was only really oil and filter change and check everything else. £199. I could have had a courtesy car and do get a further 12 months breakdown cover which might be useful if it was needed.

cheers Wayne :thumbs:

don't tell the wife then lol