Santapod fast show 23/03/14

Hudson

avoide USC and fast show if you wanna show him real cars its a load of saxos civics and VW scene kid ******* in polo lupo bora and yes golf on fake bbs wheels and £139 jom/raceland coilovers and 1001 comedy stickers fiesta's get him to something like the forge motorsport day at combe for real cars

Fixed that for you :lol:

i re fixed :boxing: lol

Edited by StevoD

avoide USC and fast show if you wanna show him real cars its a load of saxos civics and golfs get him to something like the forge motorsport day at combe for real cars

Really? Haven't been to the fast show before, I usually do the jap show. Thought there would be a lot of crazy jap cars as well as the usual chavy s**ters??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been to fast show quite a few times, it's always rammed, with shite. It's always a wash out too because the field gets trashed by campers parking on it and then they drag all of the mud onto the road all the way round to stand areas. There's always a few good cars, but you do have to seek them out.

Leaving the fast show has been an utter nightmare every time I've been, like, takes HOURS. I normally leave about 2 ish to beat the queues. There's always people all over facecrack moaning about the queues to get out of the SINGLE EXIT they have :doh:

Edited by AliveBoy

Parkin is crap in the winter but I'm the same as you aliveboy I leave early to miss the queues, but like I said I'll give it a go and see what happens if it crap then at least I know for future

I'll be there. Yea, its pretty shite a said above, but yu do get few nice cars! Last year it snowed and rained all day, so was mega crap as most of the day we just sat in our cars :lol: They moved it to the end of march this year, hoping for a better weather lol

Not sure what it's going to be like myself but there's always the trade stands to occupy me and an excuse to stock up on polish :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Normally at fast show there's 3 sticker stands and 3-4 general bits ones. Not too much on offer for the Z's

Not sure what it's going to be like myself but there's always the trade stands to occupy me and an excuse to stock up on polish :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Normally at fast show there's 3 sticker stands and 3-4 general bits ones. Not too much on offer for the Z's

Really? That's crap. Roll on jap show then!

I am going to fast show this year with few of my mates from Harrogate modified, they have a stand so I can park on the Tarmac and not have to walk far! I went last year and it was really @*!# just because of the weather there was so really nice cars though.

I just hope it is dry this year as I want to take my car on the Strip the only reason I am actually going for RWYB

• 2 weeks later...