Annoyed

Zhorno

Any1 had 1 brought 1 of thees

http://bit.ly/1hTals1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Knight racers stuff is quite well known for being a bit hit or miss. Some of it fits great, some of it won't fit at all. When something doesn't fit they aren't the easiest to deal with either

knight racer are one of the most useless company ive used next day delivery turned up in 2 weeks didn't fit great and when question started shouting and swearing down the phone

• Like 1

not that i wish to be a dick but tarmac does state they might need minor modification and a minor modification on a lip can make a big difference in fitment, might be worth pre heating the lip to get it to expand a bit obviously don't drop a blow torch on it haha but might allow it to expand and be a bit more flexible, many people here are running tarmacs lip with out major problems i no mine is tight (still not fitted) but confident it will go

"These lips are an exceptional fit, minor trimming maybe required as standard with replica parts. PU Lips are sold ready for priming and painting, any blemishes found during manufacturing are filled and sanded, this is industry standard. For best results these lips should be bonded to OEM bumper."

It's goin to make no difference to me I haven't got a clue about body work hence why it's in the body shop lol , I'll see what it turns out like

Mate there's a lot of people on here trying to help you out. You're not doing yourself any favours by posting up issues that you're having with parts and then ignoring the advice given to you. I'm not expert on cars myself either, but these guys are a helpful bunch so I'd take their suggestions on board :thumbs:

I know what your saying , but I can't give advice to my friend who been doing spraying and stuff for 30 years I told him it needs to be heated up he just started laughing and said do you not think iv tryed ... I'm just sharing the grief lol

not that i wish to be a dick but tarmac does state they might need minor modification and a minor modification on a lip can make a big difference in fitment, might be worth pre heating the lip to get it to expand a bit obviously don't drop a blow torch on it haha but might allow it to expand and be a bit more flexible, many people here are running tarmacs lip with out major problems i no mine is tight (still not fitted) but confident it will go

"These lips are an exceptional fit, minor trimming maybe required as standard with replica parts. PU Lips are sold ready for priming and painting, any blemishes found during manufacturing are filled and sanded, this is industry standard. For best results these lips should be bonded to OEM bumper."

Not to get into an argument about it or anything but that is not an exceptional fit that needs minor trimming, it just doesn't fit. It should read that these need bending into shape if that's the way they all get sent out. When I eventually hear from Abbey I really hope mine doesn't fit like that.

Not to get into an argument about it or anything but that is not an exceptional fit that needs minor trimming, it just doesn't fit. It should read that these need bending into shape if that's the way they all get sent out. When I eventually hear from Abbey I really hope mine doesn't fit like that.

Good luck to you! Lol hopefully my mate will work wonders

He's gunna ring me later I'm sure he will try everything he's not the type of guy to just screw it on then say sorry didn't fit. Be done by the weekend so pics will be up

Weekend? :surrender: :surrender: It's a 10minute jobby. If you haven't already PM buster/keyser to fix all your problems :)